For all categories, the price is 27 EUR (17 EUR deposit at the organizer’s account + 10 EUR in cash at registration on 24 or 25 March).
The deposit in the amount of 17 EUR must be visible at the organizer’s account no later than Friday 17 March 10 AM. By paying this deposit, participants ensure a valid registration and their start package, i.e. they will get a T-shirt, finisher’s medal and original start number.
THE REGISTRATION IS VALID IF THE PARTICIPANT:
1) registered by 17 March online by 10 AM
2) paid the deposit in the amount of 17 EUR, which must be visible at the organizer’s account no later than 17 March 10 AM, together with the participant’s name. If the participant doesn’t meet both conditions, he/she will not receive a T-shirt, finisher’s medal (he/she will receive a replacement instead) and start number (he/she will receive a replacement instead), and will have the status of a “subsequent registration” participant, but he/she can officially compete and will be included in the official ranking.
„What does 27 EUR of entry fee include?”
- planning, research, designing, cleaning
and marking of all paths
- official persons on the path (pointsmen, controllers/referees,
refreshment area personnel)
- logistic support (trucks and boats)
- Mountain Rescue support
- medical service
- map / race guide and available GPS logs
- a meal at the finish line after the race
- start number
- finisher’s medal
- medals for male and female winners in all
- winner’s packages for first three places in the categories
- online application
- official time measurement
- entertainment (a DJ or a concert)
- photographs and video materials of the race
- acceptance and registration of participants at the registration desk
- start, finish and winner declaration organization
(red carpet, a stand, banners, flags, the arch)
- website maintenance and providing information through the website,
as well as social media and mailing list
- travel and accommodation for the organizational team
- processing of entry fees
- parking spaces for all participants
THE ACCOUNT FOR 17 EUR DEPOSIT PAYMENT
Klub pustolovnih sportova Multisport / Draškovićeva 23, 10000 Zagreb
Reference number: there is no reference number (put any number for the payment to go through because it is documented by the name of the participant).
Description: make sure to write the name(s) of the respective participant(s)!
Collective payments: if there are multiple participants (family, team building, etc.), it is possible to pay in one transaction,
but please make sure to write the names of all participants.
Delayed and subsequent payments:
The participants who aren’t documented based on deposit payment and registered online by 17 March 10 AM will not get the T-shirt, the finisher’s medal (they will get a finisher’s sticker) and start number (they will get a replacement number instead). They will also have the status of “subsequent registration”, but they are allowed to officially compete and they will be included in the final ranking. They will pay the entry fee in the amount of 20 EUR at the registration on 24 or 25 March. Please have the exact amount of 20 EUR (5 EUR, 10 EUR and 20 EUR notes) when paying in cash. We will not accept coins and we will return no change!
The participants who withdraw from the race after 17 March, and who had paid the 17 EUR deposit, can claim their start package exclusively at the registration desk the day before the race or on the day of the race by the end of registration period or they can have someone else claim the package for them. Also, they can transfer the entry fee to someone else.
Cancelling or postponing the race:
If the race is postponed to Sunday, 26 March or the following weekend due to bad weather or other reasons, there will be no returns of deposit because that amount is intended for the start package which can be claimed at the registration desk, or the participant can have someone else claim it for him/her.
Other remarks regarding payment and registration:
• Children, minors and persons above 60 will pay only the 17 EUR deposit (no extra payments). This applies only to racers from Croatia! Children up to the age of 12, that is, born in 2011 and younger will not get the T-shirt (there are no children sizes). Children up to the age of 12 can race exclusively in Light category and accompanied by a parent or an adult!
• When paying the 10 EUR entry fee, only 5 EUR, 10 EUR and 20 EUR notes will be accepted. Please prepare the exact amount. We will not accept coins and we will return no change.
• Deposit refund: after 17 March 10 PM, it is not possible to request the deposit refund.
• Entry fee refund after registration at the race: after you register and receive the start number, you cannot get the entry fee refund.